Information for patients:
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have been unwell or have had any Covid-19 symptoms ( high temperature, cough, loss of sense of taste or smell) in the last 14 days, please also reschedule your appointment if anyone in your household or that you have been in close contact with has had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days. Telehealth appointments are still available.
- If you have recently returned from a country and are required to quarantine we also ask you to reschedule your appointment to a date beyond that of the quarantine period.
- Please wear a face mask when attending your appointment
- Please sanitise or wash your hands when you arrive
- Please come on your own to your appointment unless you are under 18 or a chaperone is required
- Please arrive at your appointment time and not before- your practitioner needs the allocated time to clean and sterilise the treatment room.
In line with advice from our professional association we have carried out a detailed risk assessment and implemented a number of changes these include:
- Practitioners wearing full PPE.
- Increased cleaning and sterilisation procedures throughout the clinic.
- Limiting the amount of patients we have in the clinic by spacing appointments out and only having 1 chiropractic practitioner working at any given time.
- Screening patients before their appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation.